We value your time.
By using only photodiode arrays and fixed grating systems, we increase the system’s sensitivity and reliability. There are no moving parts to drift or malfunction during your mission-critical work. We constantly look for ways to make our instruments and software the easiest to use with one-touch autoexposure, auto-dark shutter, auto-ranging controls, and easy software pulldown menus.
We value your mobility.
Without sacrificing ruggedness, our systems are small and lightweight (3.5kg or less). Portable units are powered with high-capacity lithium-ion batteries and are Bluetooth compatible, so there are no extra cords or cables to restrict your work. Operating our system only requires a small laptop or tablet to keep your travel load as light as possible.
Spectral Evolution boasts a team of highly trained individuals with experience in many different spectroscopic fields and applications.
- Incorporated 2004
- Full line supplier of UV-VIS-NIR field portable spectrometers and spectroradiometers for mining, remote sensing, solar simulator testing, radiometric calibration transfer, and general photonics applications
- Facilities in Haverhill, Massachusetts
- USA Manufacturer of instruments for direct and distributor sales worldwide
Spectral Evolution is committed to achieve ever-increasing levels of customer satisfaction through continual improvements in the quality of our products and services.
This is achieved by our total commitment to:
• Delivering products, repaid and calibration services to customers in the right quantity and quality on time, every time
• Provide compelling solutions to ensure that our customers succeed
• Continuous updating of our technical competence and ability to provide improved customer solutions that are relevant to our markets and applications
• Enhance the expertise of our people by periodic training and industry benchmarking
• Continuous review and upgrading of our systems
It is the policy of Spectral Evolution’s commitment to quality that all activities be carried out in accordance with our quality management systems:
• To the fulfillment of our contracts in compliance with both our customers’ needs and requirements in concert with industry accepted best practices and principles
• To the principle that the continuous improvement of quality is the responsibility of all staff within the company
• To monitor, achieve and continuously improve against company quality objectives, standards and targets and to ensure that objectives are either met or exceeded