Validate Your Continuous or Pulsed Solar Simulator
Spectral Evolution offers spectroradiometers that take measurements for validating the class of any commercial continuous or pulsed solar simulator. The SR-1901 is especially well-suited for measuring and testing the power ratings of photovoltaic modules and solar panels, using continuous output solar simulators, and the SR-1901PT and SR-2501PT work with pulsed simulators . The SR-1901, SR-1901PT and SR-2501PT spectroradiometers include DARWin SP Data Acquisition software with all the necessary subroutines to generate high quality solar spectra. The systems feature:
- 280-1900nm spectral range for SR-1901 and SR-1901PT
- 280-2500nm range for SR-2501PT
- Validation for continuous output solar simulators to IEC 60904-9/ASTM E927-05 with the SR-1901
- Validation to AM0 and AM1.5 with the SR-1901PT and SR-2501PT for pulse solar simulators
- Ideal for measuring irradiance, spectral match, and uniformity
- High reliability, no moving optics to break down
- Complete with 1M fiber optic and right angle diffuser
- NIST traceable calibration
- Weight less than three pounds
- Autoexposure and autodark shutter for one-touch operation
Built-in software routines provide class status as a function of wavelength and generate a spectral match report.
Solar simulators can provide an accepted method for measuring and testing the power ratings of photovoltaic modules and solar panels at the manufacturer’s facility. Uncertainties in the validity of these measurements can significantly impact a manufacturer’s revenue. DARWin SP Data Acquisition software allows you to measure irradiance and spectral match over a full 280-1900 nm range. Class status is provided as a function of wavelength and generates a spectral match report to provide confidence in the continuous output solar simulator in use.
SR-1901, SR-1901PT and SR-2501PT Spectroradiometers
The SR-1901, SR-1901PT and SR-2501PT are designed for validating the output of continuous or pulsed solar simulators. The systems are especially well-suited for testing the power ratings of photovoltaic modules and solar panels. All systems come with the subroutines necessary to generate high quality solar spectra.