Validate Your Continuous or Pulsed Solar Simulator
Spectral Evolution offers spectroradiometers that take measurements for validating the class of any commercial continuous or pulsed solar simulator. The SR-1901 is especially well-suited for measuring and testing the power ratings of photovoltaic modules and solar panels, using continuous output solar simulators, and the SR-1901PT works with pulsed simulators . The SR-1901 and SR-1901PT spectroradiometers include DARWin SP Data Acquisition software with all the necessary subroutines to generate high quality solar spectra. The systems feature:
- 280-1900nm spectral range
- Validation for continuous output solar simulators to IEC 60904-9/ASTM E927-05 with the SR-1901
- Validation to AM0 and AM1.5 with the SR-1901PT for pulse solar simulators
- Ideal for measuring irradiance, spectral match, and uniformity
- High reliability, no moving optics to break down
- Complete with 1M fiber optic and right angle diffuser
- NIST traceable calibration
- Weight less than three pounds
- Autoexposure and autodark shutter for one-touch operation
Built-in software routines provide class status as a function of wavelength and generate a spectral match report.
power ratings of photovoltaic modules and solar panels at the manufacturer’s facility. Uncertainties in the validity of these measurements can significantly impact a manufacturer’s revenue. DARWin SP Data Acquisition software allows you to measure irradiance and spectral match over a full 280-1900 nm range. Class status is provided as a function of wavelength and generates a spectral match report to provide confidence in the continuous output solar simulator in use.
SR-1901 and SR-1901PT Spectroradiometer
The SR-1901 and SR-1901PT designed for validating the output of continuous or pulsed solar simulators. The systems are especially well-suited for testing the power ratings of photovoltaic modules and solar panels. All systems come with the subroutines necessary to generate high quality solar spectra.