Technical Marketing Specialist
Excellent opportunity for an experienced technical marketing professional.
The primary focus will be to expand our worldwide customer base by supporting the marketing efforts for complex technical instruments in a diverse set of markets and applications.
The ideal candidate will be well organized and have a good understanding of marketing, advertising and lead generation. Must be able to work independently and as a team member, possess excellent communication skills, and have a solid understanding of modern and classic marketing techniques. The ability to write and edit marketing materials about scientific topics, products and applications is a must.
This position reports directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Develop e-mail, print and video marketing campaigns and materials
- Research industry-related topics (combining online publications and expert interviews)
- Website design, maintenance and SEO performance
- Develop and manage company presence on social media platforms.
- Schedule, coordinate and represent the company at trade shows
- Write marketing activity reports, and newsletters.
- Track and analyze ROI of marketing campaigns.
- Create and maintain Technical literature and marketing materials (Booth, banners)
- Participate in the creation and implementation of strategies for lead generation, opportunity generation and product launches.
- Assist with training materials and technical manuals
Candidate must have:
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- 3+ years marketing support experience or equivalent.
- Proven experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar
- Experience with web content management, Microsoft Office Suite, CRM systems and graphic design systems. Familiarity with Zoho, Wordpress, Photoshop, Publisher, and AdWords campaigns a plus.
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills with a knack for artistic layout.
- A high level of motivation with the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Must be comfortable communicating with scientists of various disciplines, buyers and executives
- Capability of handling heavy instrumentation (up to 60 pounds)
- Ability to occasionally travel to trade shows for several days
Qualified Candidates only, please forward resume and salary requirements for consideration to email@example.com