High-Resolution Field Portable UV-Vis-NIR Spectroradiometers
for Remote Sensing
Spectral Evolution is a leading manufacturer of field-portable and laboratory UV-Vis-NIR spectroradiometers and spectrometers for remote sensing applications including geological remote sensing, ground-truthing, spectral remote sensing, environmental and climate research, crop and soil research, vegetative studies, forestry and canopy studies, radiometric calibration transfer, upwelling and downwelling measurement and more. Our UV-Vis-NIR spectrometers and spectroradiometers provide the best combination of high resolution and high sensitivity resulting in the most precise field portable instruments available on the market.
Spectral Evolution UV-Vis-NIR spectroradiometers provide:
- Fast, full-spectrum UV-Vis-NIR measurements – 350-2500 nm with just one scan
- Superior reliability in the field with 100% diode array optics with no moving parts
- Bluetooth interface
- Lithium-ion rechargeable batteries for field use
- Lightweight and rugged
- Standalone operation – internal memory holds 1000 scans (PSR+)
- Rugged handheld tablet for field use running DARWin™ LT on Windows 10 with digital camera, and GPS
- Field switchable optics for varying target sizes and measurement modes
All Spectral Evolution UV-Vis-NIR spectroradiometers include our exclusive DARWin™ SP Data Acquisition and Analysis software for one-touch, full range spectroscopic analysis of samples. DARWin™ SP automatically saves data as ASCII files for use with 3rd party software without post-processing.